Steve Matteo Photography


%wedding photographers chicago
Candid, original wedding photography and portraiture that captures the emotions of your distinctive story. Let Steve Matteo Photography make your wedding memories come to life.



As a wedding photographer, I'm strictly an observer but I also bring years of experience attending weddings to the table. I bring that insight to your ceremony and reception, and if you need support or a calming presence, I'm prepared to help you cope with the situations that will ultimately make your wedding unique. When you work with me, everything I shoot for you – whether I'm documenting your ceremony and reception or creating a portrait in which your personality shines through – I'm also shooting for myself as a photographer. And my standards of quality are exceedingly high. I bring my unique style of photojournalism to your wedding or portrait session, and together we can create beautiful images using natural light, creative settings, and non-traditional techniques. New environments and circumstances are invigorating, and I consider it part of my job to make the most of challenging situation so I can make your memories come to life.
Please visit stevematteophotography.com, call 312-719-3939 or contact me here!. I'd love to help make your wedding day a great success.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Steve Matteo Photography





created at TagCrowd.com

Wedding Photographer in Chicago

Search This Blog